Download the MGN analysis and rate increase impact paper below. Click Download the PDF at the bottom of this page.
Click here for an overview of the 2023 UPS General Rate Increase.
Effective December 27, 2022, the published rates for our services will increase. This helps to support ongoing expansion and capability enhancements as we strive to maintain the high service levels you expect from UPS. Below is an overview of our updated Rates*.
The following changes will be effective December 27, 2022:
- The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International services will increase an average net 6.9%.
Updated Preview Package Rates
Preview Updated UPS Daily Package Rates
Preview Updated UPS Alaska and Hawaii Daily Package Rates
Preview Updated UPS Hundredweight Service Package Rates
- The rates for certain Value-Added services and Other Charges will increase
Preview Updated Changes to Package Value-Added Services and Other Charges
- The list of Zip Codes to which Area Surcharges apply will change. See updated Zip Code listings below
Preview Updated Changes to Delivery Area Surcharge Zip Code Listing
Preview Updated Delivery Area Surcharge Zip Code Listing
Preview Updated Extended Area Surcharge Zip Code Listing
The following changes will also be made effective December 27, 2022:
- Scheduled Pickups Options will no longer vary by weekly billing total
- Late Payment Fee will increase from 6% to 8%
- Peak/Demand Surcharges will also be referred to as Demand Surcharges
- The list of ZIP codes aligned to certain zones will change
Effective December 27, 2022 the rates for UPS Air Freight within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico will increase an average net 6.2%.
Preview Updated UPS Air Freight Rates
Preview Updated UPS Air Freight Accessorial Rate changes
Preview Updated U.S. origin UPS Express Freight Premium Direct Rates
*The impact of these changes on your shipping costs will vary according to your shipping characteristics and the terms of your UPS agreement.