Download the MGN analysis and rate increase impact paper below. Click Download the PDF at the bottom of this page.
Click here to review the 2023 FedEx General Rate Increase summary.
- FedEx Express package and freight standard list rates for U.S., U.S. export, and U.S. import services, and FedEx Ground standard list rates will increase an average of 6.9%
- FedEx Ground® Economy, FedEx Ground Multiweight®, FedEx International Premium®, FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®, and FedEx® International Connect Plus rates will increase. Minimum rates for FedEx Express services will also increase.
- Pricing for FedEx One Rate will change.
- FedEx Express and FedEx Ground retail rates will change.
- FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Freight rates will increase.
- There will be changes to shipping surcharges and fees that may apply to your shipment and affect your total shipping rate.
- Late fees will increase for parcel shipments. View details.
- There will be changes to the Delivery Area Surcharge ZIP code lists for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground. View the Delivery Area Surcharge ZIP code changes PDF.
- A Delivery Area Surcharge of $13.25 per package will be applied to domestic package shipments destined to select ZIP codes within the contiguous U.S. that are designated as Remote. View details.