Click here to review the 2023 FedEx General Rate Increase summary.
- FedEx Express package and freight standard list rates for U.S., U.S. export, and U.S. import services, and FedEx Ground standard list rates will increase an average of 6.9%
- FedEx Ground® Economy, FedEx Ground Multiweight®, FedEx International Premium®, FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®, and FedEx® International Connect Plus rates will increase. Minimum rates for FedEx Express services will also increase.
- Pricing for FedEx One Rate will change.
- FedEx Express and FedEx Ground retail rates will change.
- There will be changes to the Delivery Area Surcharge ZIP code lists for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground. View the Delivery Area Surcharge ZIP code changes PDF.
- A Delivery Area Surcharge of $13.25 per package will be applied to domestic package shipments destined to select ZIP codes within the contiguous U.S. that are designated as Remote. View details.